Heather Brown x Hoa Kai
Limited Edition Surf Art Towels
Heather Brown teamed up with Hoa Kai to bring you four new limited edition surf art towels. Heather’s iconic Hawaii-inspired imagery is printed on each towel made with 100% cotton and complete with hand-tied fringes. Colors will not fade or bleed over time. This super light and absorbent towel comes from Hoa Kai’s Classic collection and is perfect for a day at the beach or a picnic at the park.
The artwork depicts a classic view of Diamond Head Crater on the south shore of Oahu. The blue sky and white puffy clouds add to this wonderful towel.
- Towel is made from 100% Cotton
- Measures 65"x38" (165cm x 100cm)
- Designed in Hawai'i
- All towels are hand loomed and printed in Turkey by Hoa Kai, who is committed to supporting families in a small village in Southeast Turkey near the Syrian border who are incredible weavers, and have quality that no computer controlled loom can copy.
- Please note, the design and printing of these towels have a "washed out" vintage feel and look, there are imperfections, spots, etc to give the garment the look and feel of an old soft and broken in favorite towel from the very first use! These are not flaws.
- It is recommended to machine wash in cool water with like colors and no harsh detergents, dryer sheets or bleach and tumble on low heat or hang to dry.
Hawaii artist, Heather Brown, who is well known for her vibrant tropical art, created this towel to be taken to the beach from where it was inspired!