Get these specially curated Heather Brown Art & Merchandise Bundles today!
The Favorite BundleRegular price $ 365.00
Surround yourself with Heather's favorite art! Although Heather has love for each of her 2,500+ paintings, these 4 pieces each hold a special place in her heart. This curated gift bundle features the following favorite paintings of North Shore Oahu surf artist Heather Brown:
- One 6" x 12" print of "High Tide" with an 11" x 17" mat - this print comes with an embossed mat and is created on recycled and sustainable sugarcane paper.
- While not the tropical art I am most known for, [High Tide] fills a special place in my heart... whenever we move to a new place, it is always the first piece of art we hang and work everything else around it. Currently it is hung above our record player cabinet so we get to look at it as we listen to our favorite records.
- One 8" x 10" print of "The Good Vibe Tree" with an 11" x 14" mat - this print comes with an embossed mat and is created on recycled and sustainable sugarcane paper.
- "A tree full of beautiful birds of all different colors and shapes... I wanted to show how we can all come together and live in harmony if we try. I find myself looking at The Good Vibe Tree every time I start to get negative about our current situation and hope that someday we can all hang out in the same tree again."
- One 11" x 14" Wood Panel Print of "Ku'uipo's" - this wood panel print includes natural wood grain variation, making each and every one unique!
- "I originally painted Ku’uipo’s for my husband Chris before we were married and first started dating. We love to surf together and we share a deep love for Hawai'i's nature, surfing culture, ocean, trees, beautiful birds, and all the “life” that the Hawai’i Islands show us each day."
- One Glassy Green Beach Towel - made from 100% cotton and featuring bold blues and electric green - this towel will make a splash wherever you go!
- I always love this perspective of the ocean while paddling out and having a look to the side and you can feel your energy heighten and you know that surfing today was the best decision to escape the fast paced life for a few hours.
Tropical Hawaii artist Heather Brown has gained a worldwide reputation for her unique style and depictions of idealistic Hawaiian landscapes including sandy beaches, epic waves, figurative surfers, and exotic tropical flowers.